Monday, February 21, 2011

Advanced Digital Photography: Critique 1

Project Proposal

      I just discovered a photographer, Brett Weston, son of the famous, Edward Weston. I knew of Brett Weston but have never seen any of his work. I choose him for a PowerPoint Presentation for a class just a couple weeks ago. I was really inspired by his abstract photography of ice, mud, and leaves and decided to do something similar for this project. Nature has so many shapes and colors that make it so beautiful and unique and I wanted to do a photography project to capture that beauty. I will use abstract and close-ups (not really macro) photography of the different shapes and colors in nature. No landscapes because I want to capture a part of nature that people don’t really take the time to admire or would ever think to photograph, I want to capture texture, and to really bring out the color I will add a bit of saturation in Adobe Lightroom.





No comments:

Post a Comment